Please visit www.lertraveldiary.com for the latest blog post

Warakuya Japanese 和乐屋 @ Taman Pelangi, Johor Bahru

Leave a Comment
10  August 2013

Jalan Kuning 2, Taman Pelangi is like a street of with various type of food. It has various restaurants.  For example, Taiwan food, three to four Japanese restaurant, one Italian finest food restaurant and some pubs.


 Previously, I was quite disappointing with Niyumaru Restaurant. This time we try out some new Japanese restaurant.

 Salmon Mentai Yaki RM22.90
This is fully recommended by CS and me. The salmon was slightly pan fried to add some crispiness on it skin. A layer of prawn eggs mixed with mayonnaise is spread evenly on the surface of salmon slide. On the menu, it mention as salmon sandwich. From the top, layer of prawn mayonnaise, salmon slide, 2 pieces of smoke duck, one slide of cheese and delicious mashed potato. The brown sauce below is the sweetened version of soy sauce. The combination is very good.

 Warakuya Salad RM9.90
I like this dish. It have pickled jelly fish, tempura fried sweetened pieces, raw salmon, green weed, mango and lots of cabbage . 




Smoke Duck Maki RM 22.90
Yes, Most of the food we order have smoked duck in it. CS love to eat duck. This is the first Japanese restaurant we found them served duck meat. I not so into the smoked duck meat. I admire the chef's  knife skill. The mango is slided very thin. The mango sweetness is a perfect match with the salty smoke duck. CS strongly recommended this dish too.

Smoke Duck Ramen RM17.90
I forgot to take this dish photo. I was too happy eating the salad and totally forget about it. The soup is fine but not that impressive to attract our attention. 

Total cost for this meal is RM81.00

PS: Due to some technical error, most the photo seem quite blur. CS took better photos than me. He used flash and have unshaken hand. Hmm May be can request him to be my food photographer. So I can enjoy my food while he take photo. muahahahah

Warakuya Japanese
Non-Halal
43, Jalan Kuning 2, 
Taman Pelangi,
80400 Johor Bahru




0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ler Travel Diary. Powered by Blogger.

DMCA